Sense: sensitive topics and vulnerable people
Revealing sensitivities through language
We conduct many projects on emotional, sensitive or challenging topics, and are very experienced interviewing people who are disabled or distressed. Some examples:
- customers who are in difficult or challenging circumstances of various kinds,
- victims of crimes such as investment fraud, burglary or assault,
- people who have been denied welfare, or who have sought compensation,
- older people facing decisions about health and aged care,
- people with disabilities and illnesses,
- people worried about pap smears or embarrassed by things like facial scarring.
How we do it
This can be qualitative or quantitative research. Qualitatively, these are reflective, listening-based projects relying heavily on one-on-one interviewing. We custom-design projective and expressive techniques to help people recollect and reflect.
Who we do this for